Jeans is a basic trend in office as it is the most comfortable attire that can be worn in different styles. Still girls make mistakes wearing a jeans in the office. We have listed out some tips those can be counted on fingertips.
- Avoid torn or too light jeans; as much as you can match them with important accessories, it’s very difficult to make them stylish.
- Build your denim look suitable for your office paying attention to the shoes you wear; you better not match your little shoes with low shoes. In addition to avoid making the outfit too “everyday”, the mix of narrow satin ground-jeans is definitely among the 10 mistakes that make you look lower and greasy! Unless you are 1.90 cm high, then it is better to avoid ultra-lightweight skinny dancers and ballerinas, both in the office and outside.
- Learn how to choose the right heel according to the jeans that we wear: the shoe combo with too much plateau – jeans can be unfinished and unsuitable for the office.
- Do not forget the jewels, but do not choose them too flashy: you prefer necklaces, pearl earrings, steel watches.
- Do not mistake the pattern: choose the jeans that suit your shapes and best value your silhouette.
- Finally, a last tip: do not abuse james twiggy jeans! The office, in the end, can be a great context to show off those “set” garments, locked in our wardrobe and that we do not always choose to wear during leisure time. Also opt for soft-cut men’s pants, a long skirt or a pretty dress so you have a new look every day and absolutely chic! Great also a culotte trouser, chic and refined.
Wearing jeans a lot of times or every day, doesn’t adds anything to your style. So keep a mix and match with other dresses like long sleeve gowns, short cocktail dresses and A-line dresses etc. This will help understand others about your taste. You must count it as an advice in wearing jeans in the most effective manner.