Piping Rock coupon is one of the first discount coupons in the online natural health products market. Amongst the other discount coupons I’ve tried, it is one the best and most reliable because they don’t expire and they allow you to earn purchase credits. I’m a health addict and a natural whole foods advocate. Look at piping rock coupon for more information about the best traditional supplements to exotic herbs, holistic oils coupon code by CouponoSCOPE.
I spend about $100 every month (sometimes $200 especially during Christmas) as a buyer of natural health products online. My journey through natural health started with the superfoods Chlorella and Spirulina. Overtime, I widened my purchases to include virgin coconut oil, probiotics, green powder drinks, raw mixes, and herbal adaptogens like Rhodiola Rosea, Ashwagandha, and Curcumin.
Adaptogens are natural substances that increase the body’s tolerance towards physical and mental stresses. They also enhance your moods and lighten your feelings. I feel great and healthy just thinking about them. But these things come with money. So, in order to save, I use discount coupons like the Piping Rock coupon.
If you are a regular and a repeat buyer of natural health products online, listen up! I’m going to reveal to you 3 tips that save me a lot of money. And lately – they enabled me to buy my goods without paying for anything!
Here they are:
The Right Shop
Choose the “right” online natural health products shop. Look for one that has almost everything.
A shop that has it all in-one-roof, saves you time, and time is money.
The Right Product Price
Know how your Top Shop stack up against the competition. Are their prices just right? Going to a one-stop shop for your health product needs for the sole reason that they have everything is only part 1 of 3 parts.
What if their prices are not as cheap as the other shops’, given the same product and brand?
Would you pay more? Of course you won’t. Let me tell you a little story. Before I found the natural health retailer that I save a lot from now, I jumped from one shop to another looking for the cheapest deal. And what did I find?
My “Yaeyema Chlorella” was cheaper by a few cents in Shop A (e.g. Swanson, Vitacost, or VitaminShoppe), but their “Spirulina Pacifica” is more expensive by almost a dollar compared to Shop B (e.g. Piping Rock, VitaminWorld, or Vitabase).
One product is cheaper at Shop A, but is more expensive at Shop B. But on the other hand, Shop B’s other product, is cheaper than Shop A’s. and if you buy multiple products like I do, the savings cancel out in the end So, I thought that the better approach was to consider the final purchase price.
The Right Check-out Price
- Know the components of the final price.
- Look at their free shipping offer..
- This varies from one shop to another. Some vendors ship free for $20, while some require you to buy at least $99.
- Another one. Find out if they have volume discounts.
- It means that when you buy $30 or more, you may get an additional 3% off… you buy $40, you get an added $4% off… you get the idea?
- And lastly. If you are a monthly, regular, or repeat buyer like me, listen to this one very carefully, because this is huge.
- Ask if they have discount codes, loyalty programs, or rewards program. It’s easy because if they have one, they would publicise it.
- Do they recognize your loyalty when you come back to buy more?
- Do you get rewarded when you refer your friends and family to patronize their shop because you were impressed by their business and the way you were treated as a customer?
Tip No. 3 is the secret why I am now able to buy my natural health products online almost free.
An example was my purchase dated December 11, 2011 (Order 7784628-0 from my Shop-of-Choice).
Total product cost was $95.42.
Check-out price was… $0.00!
I bought more than $95, yet I paid nothing, zero, nada…
I later realized that the store credits that my Piping Rock coupon accumulated, paid for my purchase!
How cool is that?
Well, the good news is that you too, can do that!