NAJO Guides | Differences between Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold & Rose – Najo

NAJO Guides | Differences between Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold & Rose – Najo

[ad_1]

 

Sterling Silver

Sterling Silver has been used in the creation of jewelry as early as the 12th Century, a gentle, still stunning steel that can be shaped, formed and hammered in a multitude of approaches. So, why decide on Sterling Silver? Normally, Sterling Silver is stamped or Hallmarked 925, pure Silver would be way too gentle for jewellery and is typically mixed with alloy factors these as zinc, copper or palladium. This implies that 92.5% of the jewellery piece while the remaining 7.5% is alloy. The 925 hallmark is a terrific way to recognize if the jewelry piece you’re buying is Sterling Silver. Every piece crafted by NAJO is hallmarked, making sure a attractive, high quality jewelry piece to love for a life time.

“Sterling Silver is a beautiful, and affordable important steel that will not often, if ever, go out of type. It’s the best substitute to foundation-metallic dress-jewelry parts these kinds of as brass or copper. Even better is that Sterling Silver is Hypo-allergenic, every piece of NAJO jewelry is Nickel-cost-free and arrives with a years guarantee from working day of purchase. Not only timeless structure, but a beautiful solution much too.”

– Anna, Product or service Developer

 

Yellow Gold

A beautifully, buttery treasured metallic, Yellow Gold is the perfect way to stage up your jewelry match. As Sterling Silver’s lavish older sibling, yellow gold can creep up in selling price. But what if you want to indulge on a spending budget? Yellow gold plating is the ideal equilibrium among affordability and introducing luxury to your jewelry box. Gold plating jewellery is a approach where a layer of metallic is coated in excess of yet another metal. Each and every gold piece at NAJO is Sterling Silver with a 14 karat gold plating, ensuring craftsmanship at each and every stage of the system. 

Rose Gold

Rose gold is not much too dissimilar from yellow gold, rose gold is a final result of adding copper to yellow gold – supplying it a beautiful, rosy glow that we all know and like. Rose gold is a amazing option to Sterling Silver and Yellow gold, if you like to dress in something a bit unique, rose gold is the valuable metallic for you.

 

For info on how to seem immediately after your NAJO jewellery Sterling Silver and 14 karat plated items, have a read through of our blogpost titled NAJO Information | Jewellery Care 

[ad_2]

Source website link