5 Simple Gift Ideas For Women Who Have Everything
It's no surprise when a woman is presented with a gift, and with an unmoved, sometimes even shocked, expression says, "Oh, you really should not have." It's no surprise to her; she probably already has the perfumes and purses, the jewelry and the numerous dresses to match and every shade of every season's collection of make-up products.
Let's face it, some women just have everything. They have everything they need and bundles of stuff that they really have no use for but it either shimmered beautifully in the sun or the house needed lamps in every colour and style so the colours can coordinate with the drapes and the style would suit the appropriate occasion .
Yes indeed, some women just have everything imaginable, and that makes gift giving a terribly problematical, even monotonous task since most people eventually conclude, after butting their heads against a wall for days on end, that it is just safer to buy a gift that would not mortify her or give the wrong impression. There are some brave souls who have tried to venture into the unique and unknown depths of gift giving. The results varied, but it remains a hit and miss situation.
But here are 5 simple gift ideas for those women in your life who have everything. And these gift ideas will hit the mark every time. The key thing to remember is the relationship you share with the woman you intend to purchase a special, unique or original gift for. After all you would not want to show up at your mother's house and present her with a box of edible undies.
1. Any woman would appreciate a unique gift or a gift of sentimental value for her home. This does not include a Blender with a bow on it. Antiques and paintings are great gifts, since a woman will always find some use for it at some point in time. And if you want to make a simple antique all the more special, there is always the option of adding your personal touch to it. Adding something of your own to any gift strengthens the old adage, 'it's the thought that counts'. Flowers in an antique vase or a beautiful centerpiece for an antique table are great personal touches.
2. While antiques are great as art displays and may even be functional around the house, the gift giver can make gift giving more personal by choosing collectibles. collectibles such as crystals glassware and ornaments make wonderful gifts for women who have everything since no one can have too many collectibles. Again, consider the woman in question, since many women have interests various types of collectibles. Some women collect vintage dolls, precious gems and rare literature or knick-knacks. You are sure to impress any woman, mother, sister, wife or girlfriend, by presenting them with something that they value.
3. Though these are common placed, gift certificates are especially pleasing gift ideas for any woman. If the woman in question loves to shop or would like nothing better than a day at a Spa, then head out and get the woman who has everything, something that will put a smile on her face simply because women love to pamper themselves, and love it even more when they are pampered by others. The best part about a gift like this is that the present can be used in the future, and even on regular, everyday days the woman can pamper herself on a whim.
4. There is always the option to go wacky. It sounds strange, but you'd be surprised at how her eyes can light up while the room fills with her laughter at the sight of something unexpectedly goofy. Everyone was a kid at one time, and the Holidays and special occasions may just be the right time to remind 'the woman who has everything' of that. Bring out the kid in her by bringing back some special memories or creating new ones. A word of caution; do not be ridiculously-off the wall-wacky with your choice of fun gift. You want her eyes to light up and her laughter to fill the room, but you do not want the bright look in her eyes to be from shock and you certainly do not want to warrant nervous laughter which can mean anything from, "The Cops can be here in five minutes "to" What's this supposed to mean? " It's all about finding the right strokes for different folks. Wacky gift ideas are endless, for instance, a Disco Ball that can make any room a fun room, or a funny paperweight for her desk, or even clothes that has a funny message printed on it that may be playfully teasing.
5. This next idea can be summed up in two words; gift baskets. These can be as personal or as casual as you want them to be. For the Holidays, gift baskets of fruit, potpourri, scented candles or even decorative soaps can make great gifts. Sure she may already have some of these things, but the good news is that these are also perishable items in that they will be spent at some point. Think of it as replenishing her stock. For other special occasions, or for a woman who is truly special to you, you can customize the gift basket by filling it with a bit of many things she likes. For example, a basket with her favorite chocolates or wines coupled with a gift certificate for a spa or dinner at her favorite restaurant. But rest assured, gift baskets are the perfect gift for women who have everything, no matter what you choose to fill the basket with. After all, who would not want to receive a basket fill of goodies?